Accounts Payable Specialist (Commercial Real Estate) – Direct Hire/To $40s
Our client, a nationally-recognized property management firm known for its outstanding client service, is actively recruiting for a bright and diligent Accounts Payable Specialist to join its client services team. This is a Direct Hire role and company will pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
This company manages commercial properties for real estate developers. This A/P Specialist will be responsible for Accounts Payable for assigned properties. Seek versatile and can-do candidate who will successfully juggle the duties for a variety of properties. A keen eye for detail will be essential. Company uses Yardi and PAYscan, and familiarity would be valuable (but not required).
Specifics duties will include:
- Enters properly coded invoices into software packages
- Tracks and monitors all vendor account activity in accounts payable
- Maintains invoices for entry in the accounting system for payment.
- Processes recurring invoices such as no invoice or standard amounts (mortgages, etc.)
- Prepares and processes checks, obtains required approvals, and distributes accordingly
- Files check copies and invoices
- Assists with other accounting duties as appropriate
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of experience in a corporate accounting department handling A/P responsibilities. Exposure to property management, Yardi and/or PAYscan all desirable. Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and juggling skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- Congenial and collaborative work style
- Longevity and/or impact in previous roles
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate who brings professionalism and a “how can I help?” attitude. A lot is happening. Seek responsive and proactive team player who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.