Accounts Payable Specialist (Property Management) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, an industry leader in the commercial property management space, is actively recruiting for a sharp, capable and self-directed candidate to assume key role on its Raleigh-based Accounting team. This is a great foot in the door opportunity.
This is a Direct Hire role and company will pay an excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Specifics duties will include:
- Assist with vendor account maintenance, invoice and check processing, and 1099 processing.
- Enter properly coded invoices into software packages.
- Track and monitors all vendor account activity in accounts payable.
- Maintain invoices for entry in the accounting system for payment.
- Prepare properly coded checks and obtains required approval. Distributes accordingly.
- Updates and runs departmental reports on a monthly basis.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of experience in similar Accounts Payable functions. QuickBooks Online and intermediate or better Excel skills are required. Exposure to Yardi preferred. Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- Congenial and collaborative work style
- Unwavering commitment to quality
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate who brings tremendous professionalism and a can-do attitude. A lot is happening. Seek resourceful, responsive and proactive candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.