Admin Assistant, temp-to-hire, Raleigh, $16+ per hour
Our client, a high-end financial services firm, seeks an experienced administrative professional to support the office, including some executives and the marketing team.
This is a fast moving organization that will require much foresight, flexibility, and quick delivery. The ideal candidate for this position is professional, meticulous, and solutions oriented.
This is a high expectations setting and a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience in a professional office setting and interest in gaining exposure to marketing. Financial services industry experience is a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Proof, edit, polish marketing materials
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Finally, they seek an articulate, sharp and polished candidate with an eye for detail and a pleasant demeanor. This is an immediate need. If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word. Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.