Admin Assistant/Project Coordinator (Emerging Biotech) - Tremendous Growth/Top Dollar
Our client, a rapidly-expanding biotechnology firm in RTP, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, self-directed and exceedingly capable candidate to assume key role on its team.
This company is developing cutting edge technologies used in cell research and diagnostics. Industry interest is very high, and the future is very bright. We seek a highly versatile candidate who can assist in a wide range of functions. This is an exceptional foot-in-the-door opportunity for a candidate who is seeking to build a career in the life sciences.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a hybrid role that involves Administrative, Operational and Project Support duties (detailed further below). Right candidate will be a superb juggler and a quick study.
- Some tasks will be relatively simple and routine. Some tasks will be complex and ad hoc. Seek candidate who brings discipline and accuracy to the routine and energy and ingenuity to the complex.
- This Administrator will be the point-person for all goings-on in the office. We seek a candidate who enjoys being “the hub.”
- This is a highly dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting, and the administrative challenges are broad and important. Company seeks flexible and resourceful candidate, who can grow with it.
Duties will include:
- Planning company activities (meetings, product exhibitions, marketing events, etc.)
- Handling calendaring, travel arrangements and itineraries
- Collecting, compiling, and analyzing data and information as requested
- Assisting with maintaining and updating IT functions (Salesforce, Dropbox, website, etc.)
- Purchasing materials and supplies
- Assisting with accounting tasks (A/R, A/P, expense reports, and other transactions)
- Preparing presentation materials, documents, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets
- Working on special projects including tasks related to legal documents, sales transactions, and federal/state grants
Ideal candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of experience in broad-based Project/Operational/Administrative roles. Some experience in life sciences would be valuable.
Other priorities include:
- reliable attention to detail
- excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- strong (internal) client service orientation
- expert knowledge/usage of MS Office
- track record of achievement, growth and impact (including academic record)
Finally, we seek a “think on your feet” go-getter who will work exceedingly well in this emerging, building, dynamic setting. This is an exciting time at a very exciting company. Growth potential is enormous, and driven by the candidate’s interests and skills. We seek a focused, mission-driven overachiever who will thrive.
Client is considering both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates. Compensation will be to $40s, plus generous benefits package.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.