Administrative Assistant, Cary, temp-to-hire, $32k
An award winning residential property management company in Cary seeks an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team.
This position reports directly to the assigned Community Manager and Office Manager and will be helping with a high caliber accounts. Excellent communication skills are required and there will be a grammar and writing tests administered. The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy role and will be comfortable wearing multiple hats.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to get more experience in and exposure to high end clients. This is a fast paced and collaborative environment with a friendly and upbeat team! Someone who is flexible, can work independently, and does not need to be micromanaged will fit in well.
Some of the daily job duties will include:
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Responding to homeowner inquiries via email and/or telephone
- Assembling Board Packets, Architectural and Committee Packets
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings (regular board meeting s and annual meetings)
- Maintaining community databases
- Updating community websites and information on the company website
- Composing correspondence and violation letters
- Strong communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Keyboard, MS Office, Internet, EXEL, Power Point, Publisher, multi -line phone system. Ability to learn industry specific software
- Ability to multi task and achieve deadlines under pressure and work with multiple managers
- Ability to focus on task in a busy, open and often noisy work environment
Because of the nature of this position, candidates need to have a strong combination of customer service and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy role and will be comfortable wearing multiple hats. This is a temp to hire role and will pay $32K+. If interested, please submit your resume in a Word format.