Administrative Assistant, Commercial Construction, Durham, temp-to-hire, $16-18 per hour
Our client is a well-established, full service real estate and property development company in Durham. They seek a mature, detail oriented and experienced administrator to support the Accounting and Administrative Departments.
Construction industry experience is highly sought. In addition to general admin duties, this role also involves some clerical accounting support so experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Will be the front desk greeter/receptionist/answer phones
- Will generate contracts, purchase orders, and change orders from Newforma Software
- Will review contract documents for accuracy, and ensure all requirements are met before issuing a contract
- Check mail & process/distribute
- Manage blue prints/plans
- Will file notice of contracts
- Will register new projects on NCLiens.com
- May set up new Vendors/Contracts /Purchase orders & Change Orders in QuickBooks
- Maintain lower tier waiver tracking system and compliance with the NC Lien laws
- Sort and match invoices to checks Subcontractor COI & W9 management
- Filing, scanning and making copies
Please note: this position is stationed at the front desk, so they want someone with a warm and sunny disposition who is happy to answer phones and greet visitors. However, it is not a busy lobby nor will there be a lot of incoming calls.
This is temp-to-hire and an immediate need. The hours are M-F from 8am-5pm with a one-hour lunch break. Local candidates only.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word.
Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.