Administrative Assistant/Reception Back Up – RTP Area/To $40k
Our client, a contract research organization in the RTP area, is actively recruiting for a highly professional, dependable, and sharp candidate to assume key role on its Admin Support team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that values integrity, quality and innovation.
This company is in high growth mode and the administrative needs are expanding. This Admin Assistant will handle a broad range of responsibilities, detailed below, while also subbing at the front desk. Seek candidate who enjoys a variety of tasks and is also happy to be the face of the company, greeting visitors, and directing phone calls.
While prior experience the in pharmaceutical industry is not required, they do require candidates to have proven longevity in prior roles as well as 3+ years of administrative experience.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Finally, the client seeks a highly organized individual with the ability to take initiative, multi-task, and use discretion when handling confidential information. MS Office important.
This is an immediate, temp-to-hire opportunity, paying $30-40k, depending on experience.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word.
Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.