Administrative Manager/Executive Support (Commercial Real Estate) - Top $$
Our client, a nationally-recognized commercial real estate firm that is expanding its Raleigh operations, is actively recruiting for an exceeding sharp candidate to assume key role driving all Administrative functions.
This is a hybrid role providing EA support to the firm’s General Manager while also overseeing Administrative staff who handle contracts, marketing support, license renewals, reception, etc.
This is a challenging and important role and requires an outstanding candidate. Firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This firm, located in downtown Raleigh, is one of the top commercial real estate firms in the country. It offers property management, brokerage and numerous other service lines to its clients. The Administrative Manager is responsible for ensuring that all back-office operations run smoothly. We seek a meticulous, organized and business savvy professional who gets things done.
- This is a supervisory role in an entrepreneurial setting. Things move quickly and change often. Seek candidate with the leadership skill needed to keep all staff on track despite pace, disruption and priority shifts.
- Responsibilities are diverse. Some require focused attention to detail; some require people savvy and adept communication; some require keen financial acumen, some require outstanding project management skill. We seek an Administrative leader that is exceptionally well-rounded and brings tremendous job ownership.
- This company prides itself on its professionalism and unwavering commitment to client service excellence. Seek candidate whose administrative capabilities are complemented by superb communication and relationship-building skills. Supreme discretion is expected.
The Administrative Manager will support all facets of the daily business routine. S/he will act as a point of contact when executives are unavailable and represent the executives to constituents both within and outside the organization.
S/he will supervise a team of ~ 6 including Reception, Administrative Assistants and Marketing Support.
Selected duties will include:
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors. Ensures all back-office duties are kept on track.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates operations databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Coordinates the efforts of Marketing team members. Ensures quality, consistency, responsiveness, collaboration and creativity.
- Maintains brokerage software ensuring accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness and compliance. Delegates as appropriate.
- Takes on project management duties to include researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, and project analysis. Participates in annual budgeting process.
- Tracks/monitors real estate licensing for office; maintains contracts and agreements
- Completes expense reports. Arranges travel as needed.
- Maintains Outlook contacts and calendars; prepares executives for daily activities
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences. Acts as a point of contact for logistics with internal stakeholders, hotels, caterers, and other vendors as needed
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 8 plus years of directly related Administrative experience in a high expectations business services firm. Commercial real estate experience is highly preferred.
Further, we seek an Administrative leader with 2+ years supervising a team of professionals handling similar tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic, setting; someone who enjoys mentoring and guiding junior level, and helping them to achieve their potential.
Finally, we seek a versatile and knowledgeable administrator who combines smart organizational skills with expert computer skills, astute problem-solving skills, reliable and productive administrative capabilities and a professional demeanor; someone who works exceedingly well in an all-hands-on-deck environment - someone who helps where the help is needed.
This is an outstanding opportunity with an outstanding company. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.