Assistant Real Estate Manager (Commercial Properties/Yardi) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a nationally-recognized property management firm that is expanding its Raleigh-based team, is actively recruiting for a very bright and versatile candidate to assume key role on its Tenant Services team.
This is a critical, tenant-facing role and company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- Company operates numerous commercial properties throughout the southeast (office, retail, industrial) and this Assistant Real Estate Manager will be responsible for juggling the needs of multiple properties. Outstanding organizational skills will be essential.
- Role combines extensive tenant/client support tasks (addressing inquiries, providing documents, etc.) with financial tasks (forecasting, budgeting) and database upkeep (Yardi). Seek exceedingly versatile candidate who can contribute in broad ways.
- This company prides itself on its professionalism and unwavering commitment to client service excellence. Seek candidate whose analytical and organizational capabilities are complemented by superb communication and relationship-building skills.
Position will involve supporting the Real Estate Manager in managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties including marketing, operations and financial activities. Specific duties will include:
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Assists in performing periodic regular property inspection. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Assists in coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Assists Real Estate Manager in preparing and delivering timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Assists Real Estate Manager in developing and controlling annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years handling similar responsibilities in a high expectations property management setting.
Other priorities include:
- Advanced Excel and Yardi
- Strong analytical skills including experience with budgeting, forecasting, commissions, etc.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Superb communication skills
- Unwavering commitment to excellence
- Keen attention to detail
- Longevity and impact in previous roles.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.