Case Management Specialist/Account Rep - $35-37k
Our client, a professional services company in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for 2 highly capable and versatile account specialists to join its customer support team. This organization is comprised of thousands of certified asset recovery specialists throughout the US, working primarily within the automotive industry. They provide 3rd party business/back office support for repossession, skip trace and field services, in addition to other areas.
We need a very bright, intuitive professional with a natural client service demeanor and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities within the organization. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a team that is committed to positive, successful customer relationships.
Responsibilities are varied but will include extensive communication with lenders and repossession agents. We’re seeking a diligent, detail-oriented, highly organized person who can assist agents, lenders and other individuals while managing 250+ cases at a time. Additionally, we want a candidate with excellent judgment and interpersonal touch.
Other duties may include:
- Gathering and documenting appropriate, detailed and accurate information in the company’s portal
- Communicating electronically and by phone with lenders, agents, client representatives and other individuals in a timely and thorough manner
- Recognizing new cases and identifying the best repossession agent to handle the case for that lender
- Monitoring case updates to ensure the repossession agent is working each case to the specified guidelines in a timely manner
- Identifying when cases need to be moved to other stages of recovery
- Supporting other team members or lenders when needed and handling duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills, a professional work ethic, and the ability to quickly learn the necessary process and computer applications. 2-3 years of strong client service experience is necessary. Banking or asset resolution experience is strongly preferred, although not required. Selected candidate will have proven call center/heavy phone experience and/or a background working with a lending institution. This is a full time, temporary-to-hire position offering: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm.
If interested, please submit an MS Word resume for prompt consideration.