Clerical Support Specialist (Banking/Finance) - Raleigh $15-17/hr
Our client, a commercial bank headquartered in Raleigh, is actively recruiting for a sharp and self-directed candidate to assume a support role in its data center. This is a two-month temporary position and an immediate need.
The Support Specialist will assist with clerical and administrative tasks surrounding loans documentation (creation, onboarding, review, regulatory compliance) and entering it into the system. Specialists perform high volume, time-sensitive duties which include but are not limited to:
- work with branch personnel, both verbally and in writing, in researching and problem-solving
- ensure customer satisfaction in the loan closing process
- remain current with changing departmental procedures, bank policies, federal, state and other governmental rules and regulations
Key things to note:
Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Location: Raleigh office
Wage: $15-17/hour (based on experience)
- Prior experience in banking, teller or financial services required
- Some knowledge of interest rates, APR and loan documentation would be valuable
- Ability to work in high volume, time-sensitive environment
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
This is a temporary role with the possibility to extend for the right candidate. Interviews will begin immediately. Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration.