Client Billing Specialist (e-billing/Law Firm) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful Raleigh-based law firm that specializes in complex corporate litigation, has an immediate need for a very bright and capable candidate to handle a variety of Finance and Accounting duties, with a focus on Client Billings.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain and excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- The company uses an e-billing system and related experience is required. Orion would be a valuable plus.
- Position will focus on Client Billings, but may also involve AP, Expense Reporting and other related Accounting duties. Seek versatile and flexible candidate.
- Client billings are complex and voluminous. Meticulous attention to detail will be essential in order to ensure excellent quality and minimal errors.
- Some transactions will require reconciliation and/or investigation. Seek proactive and resourceful candidate who can independently problem-solve.
- While law firm experience is preferred, client will also consider Billing Specialists from other professional services organizations such as Engineering, Public Accounting, Consulting, etc.
Specific duties will include:
- Prepare, review and distribute pre-bills
- Prepare final bills per client specifications
- Submit bills through client-specific e-billing portals
- Ensure compliance with client billing guidelines and procedures
- Research inconsistencies and exceptions
- Assist with e-billing appeals as needed
- Serve as backup for client conflict checks
- Assist with accounts payable processing expense reimbursements, vendor payments and other accounting duties as assigned
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years handling similar work in a law firm, or other professional services industry. e-Billing experience is a must. Other priorities include:
- Strong technology skills including MS applications and accounting software. Orion preferred
- Proactive work style, including the ability to think through and resolve issues
- Strong and effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented, superior organizational skills, strong proofreading skills
Finally, we seek a flexible and congenial team player who works well independently but enjoys collaborating with others and contributing broadly. This firm has a family orientation and a people matter culture. Seek candidate who will thrive.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.