Commercial Insurance, Account Management – Flex Schedule/Temp to Start
Our client, a Raleigh area commercial property and casualty insurance firm in high growth mode, has an immediate need for a client service professional to join its team.
This is an office-based position and client is open to full- and part-time schedules. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to talk with you.
Key things to note:
- Company is highly innovative, using digital workflow technologies to create efficiencies and positive client experiences. Seek candidate who is skilled in systems-based insurance practices.
- Position will involve assisting clients with onboarding, certificates of insurance, cancellations, additions and any other service-oriented questions. Seek client service-driven candidate who is familiar with P&C practices and regulations
- This is a temporary role with long-term potential. Client is very flexible on hours, during the daytime.
Position will involve:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and other vendors to ensure long term consistent business growth
- Provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to current clients and prospects
- Respond to inquiries and requests to resolve any service issues
- Support new and renewal business through the maintenance in the Agency Management System
- Assemble client proposals, issue binders, and prepare/distribute invoices
- Process endorsements, cancellations, audits and other client transactions
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling to existing clients
- Recommend enhancements and improvements to processes, insurance products, and/or policies to effectively meet client’s needs.
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years in commercial P&C insurance and a current P&C license. In addition, we seek a candidate who brings:
- Welcoming, thorough and clear communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to assist others
This is an immediate need.
Compensation will be ~ $30/hour (possibly higher) on this role. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.