Compliance Analyst (Pharmaceutical/Aggregate Spend) - Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a sharp candidate to assume key role on its Corporate Compliance team. Early focus on will be on Commercial/Aggregate Spend matters, and Company will pay industry-leading wage to attract and retain a star.
This is one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle. It has multiple marketed products, two near-term launches planned and a rich pipeline. Operations are growing exponentially and managing compliance is becoming increasingly complex and important. Company seeks a quality-driven candidate who will help bring a best practices approach to this critical function.
Key Things to Note:
- The primary responsibility will be to support all business areas in complying with Aggregate Spend laws and regulations including data capture, monitoring and reporting as well as PDMA sample management. Right candidate will combine knowledge of Sunshine Act and similar state statutes with impeccable data management, project management, and customer service (internal) skills.
- This is a data heavy role, involving extensive work in templates and spreadsheets. It is highly regulated and must be error-free. Seek candidate who brings a keen eye for detail and the quality orientation needed to ensure compliance. Perfectionist tendencies (the good kind) are highly desired.
- Much of the work is managed in Excel. Advanced skills are a must.
- This role will involve extensive interface with the Sales teams, sometimes involving discrepancies that must be investigated. Finesse in communications will be important.
- This is a highly independent role. Seek candidate who, once trained, will be able to work effectively with limited day-to-day supervision.
- Serve as the Aggregate Spend data steward
- Work with business areas to capture Healthcare Provider (HCP) payments in the appropriate format
- Perform review of the information provided, obtain missing required data, update HCP data against the customer record in data warehouse, add new HCPs as necessary, etc.
- Submit validated data into the aggregate spend reporting system. Cleanse and resubmit any rejected data
- Review aggregate spend system reports, maintain and monitor system alerts, and execute system updates as necessary
- Work with outside vendors on system uploads, maintenance issues, reporting, etc.
- Engage in activities designed to monitor employee compliance with policies and education requirements as they pertain to HCP spend and PDMA requirement
- Compile metrics and assist in analyzing monitoring results
- Under the supervision of the Director of Compliance, participate in additional ad hoc projects as needed
Ideal candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 2+ years of experience handling similar commercial compliance-oriented tasks in the pharmaceutical industry. Familiarity with Sunshine Act and similar state statutes and regulations are expected and required.
Other priorities include:
- reliable and patient attention to detail
- ability to collect, monitor, manage and report on large data sets
- excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- versatile and mature communicative abilities
- strong (internal) client service orientation
- expert knowledge/usage of Excel
This company is undergoing tremendous expansion. Our selected candidate will be a quick study who can shift gears readily, prioritize effectively and modify work plan to suit shifting needs. Demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues is important.
The position will pay industry-leading base, plus bonus, benefits, etc. Specific wage will depend upon relevant experience and skills.
Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.