Contracts/Client Engagement Coordinator (Chemistry Bkgd Needed) - Global CDMO (Pharma)
Our client, a highly successful global contract manufacturer that services the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable candidate to assume key role on its Client Engagement and Operations team. This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has numerous FDA-inspected manufacturing facilities in China. Seek candidate who will thrive in a dynamic and growing global setting.
Key Things to Note:
- This Coordinator will report to the President and be her go-to on Business Development, Contracts and Client Engagement matters. Seek versatile, business-savvy and pharma manufacturing-savvy candidate who can assist on a wide range of responsibilities.
- This Coordinator will be the point-person for reviewing and managing client contracts as well as vendor contracts. Seek candidate with a keen eye for detail, excellent writing skills as well as an understanding of contract implementation and compliance.
- The company specializes in late-phase to commercial APIs and small-molecule manufacturing and development. Ideal candidate will be a chemist who is seeking to redirect to the business. Knowledge of a CMO/CDMO setting would be valuable.
- This Coordinator will may interface with clients, vendors and colleagues (both local and in PR China). Seek superb communicator, who can successfully collaborate with a broad, global constituency.
Specific duties will include:
- Assist with reviewing and administering legal contracts for clinical development and production including:
- Master Service Agreements
- Confidential Disclosure Agreements
- Supply Agreements
- Letter of Intents
- Quality Agreements
- Statements of Work
- Maintain record of major points and terms from each client agreement for quick access.
- Develop/refine a summary of risks unique to company practice areas to utilize in contract review
- Anticipate risk/benefit issues, assist with remedial action plans, and troubleshoot to resolve any concerns
- Ensure contracts are renewed, amended appropriately, or terminated, as appropriate
- Assist with RFI and RFP’s for submission to clients
- Provide support in proposal writing
We seek a candidate who offers a BS in Chemistry and 3+ years of related experience, including some experience working with contracts. Pharmaceutical industry, outsourcing and manufacturing backgrounds are all desirable. Other priorities include:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Deadline-driven and efficient organizational skills
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, this is a dynamic, empowered, collaborative and mission-driven setting. Seek flexible, self-directed and extremely competent professional who can contribute broadly.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Compensation will be generous.
Qualified candidates should forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.