Corporate Paralegal/Administrator (Intellectual Property, Contracts, SEC) – Pharma/Top $$
Our client, an RTP-based pharmaceutical firm, is actively recruiting for a sharp and versatile Corporate Paralegal to assume key role on its Legal team. This paralegal will be the point-person for a wide range of legal matters. Seek a top-notch administrator who combines substantial knowledge of corporate legal matters, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry, with excellent organizational skills as well as reliable and astute attention to detail.
This Corporate Paralegal will assist the General Counsel in all aspects of corporate law.
Areas of focus will include:
- Intellectual Property - patent, trademark and copyright processing
- Contracts Prep & Maintenance - vendor/consultant agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- General Business Documents - SEC filings, transactional documents, corporate minutes, etc.
- Regulatory Matters - SEC compliance, FDA filings and compliance, etc.
- Risk Management – compliance oversight, insurance coverage, etc.
- Administrative Support – travel arrangements, annual meeting prep, etc.
Ideal candidate will offer a Paralegal Certificate and 2+ years of directly related work – including substantial exposure to the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, we seek a diligent, detail-oriented, and highly organized professional, with expert computer skills. A lot is happening, and we seek a candidate who can juggle it all.
Further, we seek a competent and confident communicator. This Paralegal will regularly work with high expectations stakeholders. He/she must offer the demonstrated ability to readily gain their trust, respect and cooperation.
Finally, we week a resourceful, proactive and adaptable team player with a “how can I help?” work style. Someone who will thrive in this empowered and dynamic setting.
This is a Direct Hire role and Company will pay industry leading wage to retain and attract outstanding candidate. Please forward Word resume for immediate consideration. Local candidates only.