Corporate Recruiter (Hourly Workers) – Top $$/In-Office
Our client, a Raleigh area emerging business that provides staffing support services to large retailers around the country, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, industrious and creative recruiter to join its HR/Recruiting team.
This company provides staffing support (including seasonal personnel) for warehouse and merchandising projects. Demands across the country are growing, and it is essential that the company expand its nationwide recruiting efforts. This Recruiter will be instrumental in this effort.
Important things to note:
- Role will involve developing and implementing recruiting strategies to support client-driven projects.
- Most candidates are hourly workers who will perform logistics and merchandising-related duties.
- Recruiting strategies will focus on on-line (and other) advertising, internal networking, partnerships with local organizations, etc. Right candidate will be a proactive and self-motivated recruiter who will aggressively pursue all sourcing options.
- Some clients are located in remote settings. Ability to understand the complexities of a market and leverage community-based organization partners (i.e. unemployment offices, churches, vocational settings, etc.) will be important.
- In addition to sourcing, this Recruiter will be actively involved in screening candidates. Seek candidate who brings experience recruiting workers for similar industrial roles.
- Volume, at times, can be high. Lead Times can sometimes be short. Seek candidate who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic setting and who can keep up energy regardless of workload.
- This is an office-based role. Some overtime will be involved. Occasional travel may be needed.
- This company is in high-growth mode. Ability and desire to contribute to enhanced policy, structure and practices to respond to evolving needs will be important.
The right candidate will be a Recruiter with 3+ years in Talent Acquisition, as well as some experience in Employee Relations. Other priorities include:
- Experience working with similar employee demographic such as logistics, hospitality, or other service/industrial workers
- Experience recruiting employees via telephone/email for field-based positions
- Experience building recruitment partnerships with community-based sources
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial setting in which policies and procedures are being restructured and implemented
- Exceptional point-person skills
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.