Credentialing/Licensing Coordinator (Medical Board) - Raleigh/To $40s
Our client, a Raleigh-based medical board that regulates the practice of medicine for the benefit of the citizens of North Carolina, is actively recruiting for a bright, organized and detail-oriented Coordinator to join its Licensing team.
The Licensing team is responsible for managing the licensure application process for healthcare practitioners in North Carolina. This role will focus on the administrative aspects of the process and will be the primary point of contact for those individuals seeking licensure within our state.
This is a complex process with many moving parts and constant interruption. There is a lot going on at any given time and this individual must ensure that the information is collected in a timely manner with precision. Ideal candidate will possess meticulous attention to detail, superb judgment, and smart organization skills. Additionally, the process will involve interfacing with physicians and other medical practitioners. Excellent communication skills will be important.
Targeted candidate will be comfortable acting as the “go-to” for a range of duties, such as:
- Responsible for processing applications and accompanying documentation submitted by applicants for various types of licenses
- Ability to make decisions based on the information submitted as to how the application should be routed for review
- Responsible for evaluating applications and identifying deficiencies and discrepancies efficiently and effectively.
- Preparation and distribution of applications to Board Members for review and interviews.
- Responsible for handling funds to properly process the accounting records.
- Ability to resolve problems/issues within the application process and make recommendations.
- Seeking guidance from appropriate staff (legal, medical, etc.), as needed.
The right candidate will offer…
3+ years of experience in high-volume medical credentialing with insight into licensing regulations and eligibility requirements of the state. In addition, we seek a candidate with excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a high level of professionalism.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.