Customer Contracts Processor/Refunds and Chargebacks Specialist (Pharma/Will Train) – Top $$
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and detail-oriented candidate to assume support role on its Customer Services team. This is an important role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
This company is one of the fastest growing providers of generic pharmaceuticals. Customers are provided price discounts based on volume. This Specialist will be involved in managing/uploading customer contracts and calculating refunds/chargebacks due, based on contract terms and prescriptions sold.
Key things to note:
- Position will involve:
- upkeep of customer contract information in client database (including new customer account setup)
- maintaining data on prescriptions written
- calculating refunds and chargebacks
- ensuring related payments/credits are delivered
- liaising with customers and/or sales reps on rebate questions or concerns
Seek candidate who brings a keen eye for detail, a strong compliance orientation and excellent analytical skills. Some bkgd in Accounting or Finance will be important.
- The company uses Excel extensively and advanced skills will be essential.
- The company also uses iContract and SAP. Related exposure would be a plus.
- The upkeep of the customer contracts and prescriptions written involve voluminous detail (thousands of lines of data). Seek candidate who enjoys a processing role.
- This is a highly interactive role. Seek candidate who complements top-notch analytical and detail skills with congenial but assertive communication and interpersonal skills
This is an immediate need and client will consider both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (financial preferred) and 1+ years of business experience. Familiarity with contracts would be highly preferred. Other priorities include:
- Advanced Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience processing high volumes of data; database upkeep experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Longevity in previous roles
Finally, we seek a versatile and astute communicator and relationship-builder. This Specialist will regularly work with customers – some of whom are confused about contract and/or pricing details. Seek candidate who will patiently and effectively explain concepts so that positive relationships are maintained.
This company is growing and opportunities to advance are plentiful. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Local candidates only.