Customer Operations Coordinator (Some Logistics) – Cary, NC ($38-$42K)
Our client, located in Cary, NC, is a busy international sales office actively seeking Two (2) Customer Support Representative to support their Technical Service Department.
This is a fast-growing company and the role is diverse and challenging. Seek top-notch candidates who enjoy being the hub.
- General office communication: answer phones and direct calls, respond to customer and internal email inquiries
- Prepare quotes and cost estimates for customers and service team
- Follow up on quoted jobs and manage open purchase orders
- Order repair parts, track job status and coordinate parts shipments to on-site jobs
- Assist customers with scheduling shipments for in-house repairs
- Invoice completed jobs and close paperwork
- Coordinate return shipments of completed in-house repairs
- Manage repair parts inventory, maintain stock levels, purchase parts as needed
- Provide back up support to customer support team by answering phones and customer inquiries, processing orders and scheduling outgoing shipments
These are Direct Hire roles that will pay in the $38-$42K range, with benefits.
Targeted candidates will offer a degree (preferred) and 3-5 years of Customer Support experience.
Other priorities include:
- Strong organizational skills, highly flexibly and able to multitask
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- SAP/ERP systems experience
- Proven ability to work efficiently within a team environment
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
Finally, we seek candidates who will work very well in this highly dynamic setting. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.