Customer Service Representative (Insurance) - $30K+, Raleigh
Our client, a rapidly growing insurance company in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a very bright, articulate and helpful individual to join its Customer Service Team. We are seeking candidates with strong interpersonal skills, who will maintain a professional attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain professional communication and correspondence with customers, agents and third parties
- Organize documents
- Provide technical support to customers’ online accounts
- Answer questions related to claims
- Assist with policy transfers
- Handle various administrative duties as assigned
This role requires the ability to handle a high call volume while upholding high company standards. We seek those who enjoy assisting others, who will approach each day with a “How can I help?” attitude. Tasks will be varied, and the pace will be fast, so candidates will need to be flexible to shift gears quickly. Although insurance experience is not mandatory, it would be a plus.
Other requirements include:
- 2+ years’ professional office experience – prior customer service experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn new
- College degree preferred
Additionally, candidates must also be open to obtaining their Property & Casualty License once on board with the company.
This is a temp-to-hire position, paying $30K+, dependent on experience. Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes in MS Word format.