Customer Service Representative (Insurance, Call Center) - $15/hr, Raleigh
Our client, a rapidly growing insurance company in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a very bright, articulate, customer-oriented individual to join its Customer Service Team. We are seeking candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), who will maintain a professional attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing billing support to customers, company agents, and third parties
• Maintaining professional correspondence via email
• Providing technical support to customers’ online accounts and file claims
• Assisting with payment processing
• Sorting mail
• Various administrative duties as assigned
Our client is targeting those with the ability to handle a high call volume and work well under pressure, who will also be willing to take on a range of duties as needed. Tasks will be varied and the pace will be fast, so candidates will need to be flexible to shift gears quickly. Ideal candidates will offer a four-year college degree or comparable work experience.
This is a temp-to-hire position, paying $15/hour. Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes in MS Word format.