Customer Support Supervisor/Team Lead (Luxury Goods) – Raleigh/To $50k
Our client, a rapidly-expanding Raleigh-based company that provides luxury goods to the hospitality industry, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and customer service-oriented professional to assume key role on its Sales and Operations team. While call center and/or supervisory experience would be preferred, client will consider excellent candidates from other service-driven roles.
This company sells its products directly to the customer as well as through distributors or dealers. The Customer Service Reps process orders from all/any of these constituents as well as address their inquiries and problems. To ensure continued growth and success, it is critical that the CSRs receive top-notch training, mentoring, and guidance. This Supervisor/Team Lead (client is open on level) will play a key role.
- Support the EVP of Sales in broad-range of tasks; ensure Customer Support activities run smoothly in VP’s absence (due to extensive travel)
- Train and supervise CSRs ensuring that the team has the skills required to be comfortable, efficient, and effective in their roles
- Support internal team by reviewing escalated issues and formulating solutions
- Communicate with Operations to ensure successful processing and delivery of orders
- Work with Operations to develop new processes for efficiency and reporting
- Maintain performance metrics and pricing lists; Advanced Excel will be important
- Work with sales managers and marketing team to stay up-to-date on new products and current programs and be able to communicate them to sales reps, customers, and dealers
- Serve as primary point of contact of major dealers
- Formulate weekly plan for internal team and hold monthly department meeting
- Assist sales managers as needed in quoting
- Build positive and productive relations with clients, dealers, and third-party representatives
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge
This Supervisor/Lead will be actively and critically involved in ensuring that the CSRs have the right training and information to successfully meet the needs of the clients. Identifying the right candidate for this role is a top priority at this time.
Right candidate will be an experienced and business savvy Customer Service leader. Hospitality or similar bkgd is preferred. “How can I help?” attitude and ability to lead others towards performance excellence is critical.
Other priorities include:
- Ability to deconstruct problems and develop viable and attractive solutions
- Technology savvy, including advanced Excel
- Strong financial acumen
- Superb communication skills
- Longevity, growth and impact in previous roles
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate with a “do the right thing” work philosophy. This company prides itself on its commitment to its customer and its “people matter” culture. Seek candidate who brings a similar work ethic and manner to the workplace every day.
This is an immediate need. Client is open to both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.