Director/Manager of Professional Development and Training (Healthcare) – Multiple Sites/Top $
Our client, a Garner-based healthcare organization with sites throughout the Southeast, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and knowledgeable Human Resources professional, with particular strength in Staff Development and Training to assume key role on its management team.
This company has been experiencing tremendous growth. It employs >300 staff, many of whom are recent hires due to its expansive growth. It is essential that effective programs are in place to train, oversee and retain these employees. This Director/Manager (client is open to either level) will be critically involved in this process.
Key things to note:
- Role will involve creating and managing career development plans for personnel, with particular focus on Training programs. Seek HR professional with extensive experience in curriculum development and training delivery.
- Employees are located at the corporate office as well as at dozens of field-based sites. Seek candidate who is skilled at training field office/remote employees.
- This company provides healthcare services on a retail basis (clinics). Familiarity with both healthcare and retail training would be valuable.
- This Director/Manager will be part of the leadership team, whose mission is to develop a corporate culture that provides an optimal experience for both patient and staff. Seek insightful and focused HR professional with the demonstrated ability to conceive of and develop strategies and tactics that help build a best practices/employer of choice environment.
- This is a newly-created role developed to meet the needs of this growing company. Seek candidate who thrives in an emerging business setting where policies and procedures are still being developed.
- This is an independent contributor role that will involve working closely with internal and external stakeholders. Seek candidate who can provide guidance to management on all aspects of Training and Employee Relations to improve business performance
Selected duties will include:
- Perform analysis of Training program and, in conjunction with management, develop Training goals and priorities
- Develop Training curriculum, including Train-the-Trainer programs; Plan Training rollout
- Coordinate the execution of Training plan; Ensure all employees are scheduled (and attend) designated programs
- Develop strategies to measure the achievement of established Training goals; Modify plans as needed
- Partner with leadership to develop and manage Employee Relations and Employee Engagement programs that enhance performance, morale and retention
- Stay current in HR Best Practices strategies and tactics, and bring selected programs to the organization for consideration
This is an important role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract a candidate of impact.
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 7+ years of Human Resources experience including substantial bkgd in Training and Professional Development programs. Background in Pharmacy/Healthcare or related industry is strongly preferred. Sites-driven training will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Experience working in emerging business and developing strategies/tactics with limited blueprint
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling and clear training content
- Significant experience designing and delivering training programs to field-based and remote personnel
- Outstanding project management skills
- SHRM certification is preferred
- Record of impact and longevity
Finally and critically, we seek a highly adaptable, resourceful and proactive team player who thrives in a high expectations setting and works exceedingly well independently, but whose focus is the needs of the team. A lot is happening. Seek candidate who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.