Executive Assistant (CEO Support/Healthcare Association) – Top $$/Direct Hire
Our client, a RTP area business association that supports the healthcare industry, is actively recruiting for a highly capable, skilled, proactive and poised candidate to provide executive support to the organization’s CEO. This is a high profile, critically important role, and the firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the best.
Key Things to Note:
- Role will involve extensive event planning – both small and large events. Substantial experience driving high-end events is a must.
- This EA will perform the final review of all documents going out. Polished written communication and impeccable attention to detail are essential.
- The CEO travels extensively, both domestically and abroad. Seek skilled and savvy coordinator of travel, as well as a candidate with significant experience providing support to a traveling executive.
- This EA will drive numerous projects, juggle multiple responsibilities and represent the CEO to many constituents. Seek candidate who is a proactive project manager, a practiced point-person and a poised and articulate presenter.
- Day-to-day CEO support including document/correspondence prep, scheduling, constituent communications, board prep, etc. This EA will routinely represent the CEO with a broad array of stakeholders and must convey a high level of professionalism, discretion and business savvy.
- Event Planning including conferences, retreats, events, dinners, meetings, etc.
- Calendar management, including adapting to rapid and frequent changes, as well as proactively advising the CEO of upcoming appointments.
- Domestic, international, and multi-leg travel arrangements including last-minute revisions.
- Expense reporting (company uses Concur)
- Board Meeting Prep and follow-up (including meeting minutes)
- Project management
Targeted candidate will be a proactive and resourceful administrator who knows how to support a busy senior executive; one who combines smart organizational skills with expert computer skills, polished writing skills, astute problem-solving skills, productive administrative capabilities and a poised and professional personal style.
This is a high-profile role and requires an excellent person. 8+ years of administrative support experience, including substantial experience providing impeccable support to C level executives is assumed and required. As important, we seek a candidate who brings longevity and impact in previous roles, an unwavering commitment to quality, and perfectionist tendencies (the good kind). This CEO seeks a candidate upon whom he can rely. Qualifications must be top-notch, and compensation will be generous.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.