Executive Assistant (Commercial Real Estate) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a nationally-recognized property management firm that is expanding its Raleigh-based team, is actively recruiting for an exceeding sharp Executive Assistant to join its team.
This is a critical role and company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a broad-based role supporting the executive team, including the CFO. We seek a versatile, knowledgeable and proactive administrative professional who knows how to support a busy and high expectations executive.
- This Executive Assistant will work with a team of highly capable professionals. We seek a hands-on collaborator.
- This company prides itself on its professionalism and unwavering commitment to client service excellence. Seek candidate whose administrative capabilities are complemented by superb communication and relationship-building skills. Exceptional discretion is expected.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative, project management, and communications support in all facets of the daily business routine of several executive team members. S/he will act as a point of contact when executives are unavailable and represent the executives to constituents both within and outside the organization in a positive and professional manner.
Specific duties will include:
- Maintains Outlook contacts and calendars; prepare executives for daily activities including prioritization of meetings, preparing all necessary documents and meeting materials, etc.
- Drafts and/or edits confidential correspondence including proposals, letters, memoranda, reports, as well as transcribes meetings minutes
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences. Acts as a point of contact for logistics with internal stakeholders, hotels, caterers, and other vendors as needed
- Arranges travel as needed
- Performs independent research and prepares information for special projects
- Tracks/monitors real estate licensing for office
- Assist with budget processes as requested
- Project management to include but not limited to researching and compiling special reports, presentations, organization charts, and project analysis
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5 plus years supporting a high expectations executive in a corporate setting.
Beyond that, we seek a versatile and knowledgeable administrator who combines smart organizational skills with expert computer skills, astute problem solving skills, reliable and productive administrative capabilities and a professional demeanor; someone who handles sensitive information with discretion and diplomacy; someone who works exceedingly well in an all-hands-on-deck environment - one who helps where the help is needed.
Expert level knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint assumed and required. Flexibility, congeniality and exceptional job ownership. absolutely critical.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.
Frankel Staffing Partners proudly recruits on behalf of premier employers in the Triangle (and beyond). We specialize in Office Support, Life Science and other Professional Services positions. To view our current openings, please visit our website at www.frankelstaffing.com.