Experienced IT Help Desk Specialist - $40-45K; Raleigh
Our client, a Raleigh-based company, is actively recruiting for an extremely bright, skilled, and self-directed candidate to assume key role on its IT team.
This Specialist will be the go-to for users on a wide range of hardware, software and telecom issues. Seek a resourceful, "can-do," service-driven candidate who will thrive.
The primary responsibility of this IT Specialist is to ensure proper computer and IT system operations so that end users can accomplish tasks with minimal interruptions. Specific duties include:
- Work with all levels of users to resolve computer, peripherals or telecom related issues
- Assist with the configuration, installation, and maintenance of new hardware and software
- Work with Managed Service vendors to ensure IT requests are meeting defined service levels
- Organize, document, and track current hardware inventory for the company
- Escalate unresolved or chronic issues to the next level of support
Requirements include a related degree and 3+ years providing technical support in a corporate office setting. Other priorities:
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software related issues
- Advanced understanding of computer setup, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of computer network and related technologies
Finally and critically, we seek a team player with an exceptional work ethic (motivated, reliable, positive).
This is a Temp to Hire role and will pay $40-45K.
Interviews will begin immediately. Local candidates only. Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration.