Experienced Office Manager, Flexible Hours (25-35 hours per week), Temp-to-Hire, $20/hr
Tired of sitting in traffic 5 days a week? Feeling bad for a pet that sits at home alone all day? Wishing for a job that pays well and allows a flexible schedule? Then look no further!
Our client runs a creative and unique business that provides hands on training and materials for DIY projects. They seek an experienced and efficient Office Manager with advanced Excel and QuickBooks skills. This is an immediate work from home position but does require weekly and quarterly travel to various locations in Raleigh.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with corporate experience who wants the freedom of a flexible schedule!
A few things to note:
- This is a work from home position with completely flexible hours, except weekly trips to north-central Raleigh for mail/errands and quarterly events that each require 5 days of 8:00am - 1:00pm on site in central Raleigh.
- The amount of work per week will vary. So they need someone who is flexible and happy to work when needed.
- This is temp-to-hire so they want someone who can grow with the company and be dedicated.
- Attitude Attitude Attitude. The client seeks a positive person with a “how can I help” mentality.
- Office management: Purchase supplies, retrieve and sort mail, errands as needed for company owners.
- Inventory management: Manage inventory of our physical products at a fulfillment warehouse, purchase orders to vendors, monthly sales reports.
- Event management: Organize quarterly customer events including handouts, catering, breakfast and lunch setup, etc. Make occasional travel arrangements as needed for company owners.
- Bookkeeping: Automated data entry and reconciliation of all accounts.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word. Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.