Experienced Paralegal (Estate Administration) – Raleigh/Top $$
Our client, a long-standing and established law firm serving North Carolina and beyond, is actively recruiting for a sharp, knowledgeable and self-directed Paralegal to assume key role on its Trusts, Estates & Wealth Preservation team. This is an important role and firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the best.
Key things to note:
- Team has been very successful in finding trust, estate and wealth preservation solutions for its many clients. This is a newly-created role initiated due to an increase in client matters and growth of the team. Seek a skilled candidate who is eager to contribute.
- Role will require regular contact with clients. We seek a strong communicator (both verbal and written) who can provide excellent client service and compassionate support.
- The firm’s environment is fast-paced, dynamic and busy. Attorneys are consistently generating client work that will need attention. Seek candidate who is a proactive project manager with the ability to handle high volume of work.
- Role will involve drafting correspondence, legal documents, forms, etc. Work must be error-free. Strong writing, proofreading skills and keen attention to detail will be necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling communication with clients and assisting with overall client relationship
- Locating, developing and analyzing relevant case information and financials
- Monitoring pending items and providing follow-up to all relevant parties
- Preparing inventories and accountings for estates and trust
- Assisting in preparation of fiduciary income tax returns and estate and gift tax returns
- Preparing and filing probate forms, applications, inventory of assets, final accountings, schedules, petitions and orders
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years of estate administration work in a law firm or banking/wealth management setting. Understanding of and experience with legal procedures and protocols, estate administration financials and the probate court system will be important. Other priorities include:
- Superb communication skills – both verbal and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills (ability to prioritize and juggle essential)
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.