Experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist (ADP Workforce Now) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, an industry leader in the commercial property management space, is expanding its Raleigh-based team and is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable, self-directed and proactive candidate to assume key role on its Payroll and Benefits team.
This is a Direct Hire role and company will pay an outstanding wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This company has multiple offices throughout the US and is expanding exponentially. The Raleigh office covers the Triangle and Triad regions, approximately 100+ personnel.
- Payroll involves salaried and hourly employees, with a heavy commission-compensated workforce. Experience calculating and processing commissions would be valuable.
- The company uses ADP WorkForce Now and related knowledge is required.
- In addition to biweekly Payroll processing, this Specialist will be responsible for PTO calculations, garnishments, 401(k) contributions, insurance deductions, year-end benefits/tax reconciliations (401(k), W2 processing), Benefits inquiries, etc. Seek candidate accustomed to being the go-to on all Payroll-related matters.
- Payroll duties will involve PTO tracking and calculations. Prior experience handling PTO will be important.
- This company places tremendous value on its employees and is absolutely committed to ensuring a positive and supportive workplace environment. It is essential that payroll is error-free. Seek candidate who brings a similar commitment to quality and service.
Specific duties to include:
- Process data entry into the Payroll System including pay status changes, benefits changes, payroll deductions, garnishments, pay adjustments, commissions, terminations, PTO, etc.
- Ensure all data entry requirements are met in time to achieve payroll submission deadlines
- Process and mail garnishment payments to various courts and tax agencies on a timely basis
- Process 401(k) contribution submissions into third-party system on a timely basis
- Prepare various payroll-related reports as needed using ADP report writing program
- Process and distribute bi-weekly commission statements to all regional agents
- Review benefit file feed reports for accuracy
- Reconcile insurance invoices and process payments to insurance carriers
- Update monthly census report each month and prepare annual EEO census report
- Reconcile commission pay-outs and 401(k) deductions as appropriate
- Maintain employee payroll, benefit and master files.
Ideal candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of directly-related experience in similar Payroll and Benefits functions. ADP WorkForce Now is a requirement.
Other priorities include:
- keen attention to detail
- congenial, responsive and supportive work style
- excellent organizational skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- astute problem-solving skills
- unwavering commitment to quality
- longevity in previous roles
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this highly dynamic and empowered setting. Seek resourceful, responsive and proactive candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.