Finance/ERP Software (Implementation Specialist/US Travel) – Top $$/Will Train
Our client, a highly-successful and rapidly-expanding company that provides supply chain planning software to the large equipment industry, is actively recruiting for several top-notch candidates to join its Client Services team. Although some industry experience is preferred, client is prepared to train a star. Some background in Finance and/or Accounting would be important.
This Cary-based company delivers ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software to its clients, and has experienced exponential growth. It is essential that it employs outstanding customer support personnel to partner with its clients on implementation and training. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain these candidates.
Key Things to Note:
- Travel is heavy – up to 70%. Seek candidates who enjoy field work.
- The ERP software is designed to streamline finance and supply chain processes for large equipment/vehicle sellers or lessors, enabling them to create efficiencies without sacrificing customer service. Some ERP familiarity preferred. Experience (and/or education) in Financial Management important.
- Role will involve working with each client to customize the software, drive the implementation at the client site and train the user community. Seek candidates with an aptitude for technology and exceptional client service and communication skills.
- Extensive training will be offered.
This Implementation Specialist will be a key client liaison and will be responsible for implementing, installing, and supporting the ERP software into the client’s business infrastructure. Specific duties will include:
- Gain an understanding of the client’s business needs and operations through user interviews and company research
- Provide functional support to ensure that the software meets client’s objectives by combining product knowledge and business acumen
- Liaise closely with clients for the business process reviews to build the as-is-business process model
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery
- Configure, setup and implement the ERP as per client requirements. Engage technical support as needed
- Train users on ERP system
- Remain an ongoing resource for client personnel. Ensure their needs are met and their questions are answered
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Targeted candidates will offer a financial BS/MS degree plus practical related experience in industry, including internships. Other priorities include:
- Strong aptitude for and inclination towards technology; ERP familiarity a plus
- Exceptional communication skill, including the ability to communicate technical matters to non-technical personnel
- Superb client service skills including keen listening, infinite patience and an unwavering commitment to quality
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple demands
- Ability to travel extensively
Finally, and importantly, we seek candidates who will thrive in an emerging, empowered and dynamic setting; candidates with can-do work styles and the demonstrated interest in understanding a client’s business and helping to ensure that technological resources provide optimum support.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted.