Financial/Accounting Assistant (Flexible Schedule) – Raleigh ($20-24/hour)
Our client, a Raleigh area investment management company, is actively recruiting for a very bright and capable team player, with strong financial aptitude, to provide assistance on a wide range of Accounting- and Finance–related projects and tasks. If you or someone you know would be interested in this role, we would be eager to talk with you.
Key things to note:
- This is a contract role, with potential for long-term or permanent.
- Position can be 30-40 hours/week, flexible during weekday hours.
- Role will involve providing support to Accounting team on AP, AR, Reconciliations, etc.
- Role will also involve providing support to Finance and Investments team including Account Analyses, Investment Summaries, Budgets and Forecasts
- Excel is used extensively. Ability to build spreadsheets, including simple formulas will be important.
This position is in Raleigh and is an immediate need.
Targeted candidate will offer a BS in Accounting or Finance (or related) and some business exposure to financial tasks. Other priorities include:
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Keen attention to details
- Professional demeanor and quality orientation
Finally, we seek a team player who is flexible, versatile and eager to contribute. A lot is happening and we seek a quick study who can help broadly.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.