Global Employee Benefits Specialist/Manager (Contract to Start) – High Tech/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful software company that recently launched its East Coast division (based in Cary), is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable, and self-directed candidate to handle all Benefits matters for its global employee base. This role will begin as a contract but has the potential to extend and/or become a direct hire role.
This is an excellent foot in the door opportunity with one of the fastest-growing companies in the Triangle.
Company will pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- Position will report to the Total Rewards Director and act as point-person for all Benefits activities for employees across the globe (primarily US and EMEA). Experience in a global setting will be valuable.
- Role will involve extensive contact with international benefits brokers and vendors. Strong vendor management skills will be important.
- The role will involve coordinating medical, dental, life, retirement/401-k and all other total rewards programs. Broad-based benefits exposure will be essential.
- This Benefits Specialist/Manager will provide Tier 2 support for employees and will act as their advocate with vendors as needed. Similar experiences will be essential.
- This company, particularly its local office, is in high-growth. Seek high energy and adaptable candidate who enjoys a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
Specific duties will include:
- International Vendor Point-Person
- Work with benefits brokers – establish regular checkpoints, ensure proper level of support and data, understand needs/gaps, etc.
- Assist in setting up global benefits programs. Be an advocate for company and employees.
- Engage local brokers in international countries (mainly EMEA) to help with process, activity gaps, status, etc.
- Assist Global Benefits Director with other duties as needed
- Act as primary contact with 401-K vendor.
- Address inquiries and/or processing issues
- Handle “true-up process”
- Ensure compliance as needed
- Provide Tier 2 support when employee questions require deeper level expertise
- Set up programs such as flu shots, financial wellness seminars, etc.
- Document key processes, educate employees and provide optimization ideas and plans
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and substantial experience coordinating Employee Benefits programs. Global exposure will be important. Other priorities include:
- Familiarity with broad range of Total Rewards programs including 401k
- Experience working through multiple vendors
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate internationally
- Excellent detail skills, organizational skills and time management skills
Finally and critically, we seek a congenial team player with a “how can I help?” work style. A lot is happening. We seek a skilled and knowledgeable candidate who is eager and ready to contribute.
This is an immediate need, covering a medical leave and is expected to last 6 months or more. Long-term potential is available due to anticipated growth.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.