Graphic Design/Part-Time (Life Sciences Industry) –To $25/hour
Our client, a small, growing, Raleigh consulting firm that is helping life science companies with marketing and product development, is actively recruiting for a bright, detail-oriented, and can-do Graphic Designer to join its team.
This is a part-time role (hours will be 1-5, M-F), and a long-term contract. Company is prepared to pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
This is a busy and important role. Seek a smart and organized self-starter who can keep up with the pace and get things done - despite change and sometimes, interruption. We seek a candidate who is eager and ready to contribute.
Specific responsibilities of the Graphic Designer will include:
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art (arrangement size, size/style, and related aesthetic concepts)
- Submitting layout to obtain approval
- Preparing finished production-ready artwork
- Completing projects by coordinating with external marketing consultants
- Building graphics for web/social media
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree, 2+ years’ experience as a graphic designer. Some exposure to the life sciences industry would be helpful. Other priorities include:
- Experience with presentation design packages (i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and strong understanding of MS Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful and can-do work style
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in an emerging, hands-on setting. A lot is happening. We seek a contributor -- an excited and committed candidate who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.