Human Resources Administrator (High Tech) – Contract to Start
Our client, a highly successful global technology firm with a growing presence in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and self-directed candidate to join its Human Resources team.
Client will consider both part-time and full-time candidates. It will begin as contract (with the potential for extension or long-term). Wage will be $16-20/hour, depending on experience.
Key things to note:
- Role will involve a wide range of HR Support duties including HRIS upkeep, interview scheduling, onboarding support, etc. Seek highly organized candidate with keen attention to detail. HRIS experience strongly preferred.
- This is an outstanding (but extremely busy) HR team that needs the support of a highly competent and reliable team player. Right candidate will help where the help is needed.
- There is flexibility on hours/days – during daytime hours, but all work will be on-site.
- Some HR bkgd is expected.
Position will involve assisting employees, maintaining the HRIS system, coordinating events and calendars, compiling reports and providing overall support the HR team. Specifics include:
- Maintain the HRIS system by updating and entering data
- Ensure accuracy of the data through routine data audits and validation to identify
- discrepancies and missing data
- Compile and develop custom reports using the HRIS
- Maintain employee files
- Process billing and invoicing for the department
- Handle new hire and termination notifications globally
- Conduct new hire reference and background checks
- Data entry (UltiPro, Dynafile)
- Set up appointments and arrange employee events and interviews
- Assist in the administrative function of the recruitment and selection process for the organization
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree plus 2+ years of office support experience, ideally within an HR department. Other priorities include:
- Experience working within an HRIS system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proven experience creating and modifying reports
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
Finally, we seek a can-do, get-things-done candidate who will provide valuable and reliable support to a busy and appreciative team. Right candidate will be resourceful, proactive, efficient and deliberate. Right candidate, once trained, will be able to work independently with a team-focus.
A lot is happening. We seek a contributor who will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.