Human Resources Administrator (Part-time) – Contract to Start ($20/hr++)
Our client, a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical firm with a growing presence in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, capable and self-directed candidate to join its Human Resources team.
This is a part-time role (20-30 hours/week) that will begin as contract (with the potential for extension or long-term).
Key things to note:
- Role will involve a wide range of HR Support duties including HRIS upkeep, interview scheduling, onboarding support, etc. Seek highly organized candidate with keen attention to detail. HRIS experience strongly preferred.
- This is an extremely busy HR team that needs the support of a highly competent and reliable team player. Right candidate will help where the help is needed.
- There is flexibility on hours/days – during daytime hours, but all work will be on-site.
- Client is targeting candidates who are specifically seeking part-time hours. There is no expectation that position will shift to full-time.
- HR bkgd is strongly preferred.
Position will involve assisting employees, maintaining the HRIS system, coordinating events and calendars, compiling reports and providing overall support the HR team. Specifics include:
- Handles calendar management, interview scheduling and interview agendas
- Maintains Applicant Tracking via ADP Workforce Now; ensures compliance with the Company’s Affirmative Action Plan
- Creates and runs reports in ADP Workforce Now for Headcount, EEO-1 Reporting, etc.
- Analyzes data and provides summaries of trends or patterns
- Uses Excel to download reports and summarizes individual or group data as requested
- Processes expense reports of assigned staff within electronic expense reporting system, handling receipts, meeting attendance and corporate credit card transactions
- Books and manages travel logistics for VP of HR utilizing a third party agent
- Assists VP HR with soft and hard copy filing of documents
- Prepares Onboarding and Off-boarding documents; schedules new hire orientation
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree plus 3+ years of office support experience, including some experience within an HR department. Other priorities include:
- Experience working within an HRIS system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proven experience creating and modifying reports
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
Finally, and critically, we seek a can-do, get-things-done candidate who will provide valuable and reliable support to a busy and appreciative team. Right candidate will be resourceful, proactive, efficient and deliberate. Right candidate, once trained, will be able to work independently with a team-focus.