Human Resources Assistant (Workday) – Contract to Start ($20/hour)
Our client, a highly successful software company that is launching its East Coast office in the Triangle (Cary location), is actively recruiting for a very bright, diligent and versatile candidate to assist with a wide range of HR duties, with particular focus on HRIS upkeep, benefits questions and employee onboarding.
The company is growing and hiring. The HR team is extremely busy due to this growth and seeks to hire an HR Assistant who can provide employee-focused support. This is a temporary opportunity expected to last 3-6 months. Wage will be $20/hour.
The company uses ADP Workday, and similar experience would be important.
The company uses a Mac system and Google suite. Familiarity would be a plus.
This HR Assistant will be the primary contact for employee issues and questions (mostly telephonic or email) as well as lead HRIS upkeep. Specific duties will include:
- Address employee questions and escalate or transfer issues
- Input and audit personal and assignment data in HRIS Workday
- Ensure that the high volume of data entry transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Coordinate document filing and maintain electronic employee files
- Assist with benefits administration
- Assist in planning and carrying out RTP site events as needed
- Participate on special projects and provide administrative support as needed
This is an immediate need.
Targeted candidates will offer a related degree and 1+ years of HR experience. Recent grads will be considered, presuming they have HR internships and the skills/knowledge noted below:
- HRIS upkeep (Workday preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong data entry skill
- Polished and welcoming communication style
- Discretion and confidentiality awareness
Finally and critically we seek a candidate who exemplifies a strong customer service attitude. We seek a team player and a “how can I help?" demeanor. A lot is happening and we seek a candidate who is ready and eager to contribute.
Let us know as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. For now we thank you for your time.