Human Resources Coordinator (Corporate Office) – Top $$/Raleigh
Our client, a nationally-ranked and highly regarded commercial real estate firm that is expanding its Raleigh presence, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp, organized and achievement-oriented candidate to assume junior role on its HR team. This is an outstanding foot-in-the-door opportunity for a top-notch performer who seeks to build her/his career in Human Resources.
This company boasts a reputation for quality and service. Similarly, it is an employer of choice for its people. It is essential that the right team is in place to support its employees, and this HR Coordinator will be a critical resource. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
The HR Coordinator will report to the HR Business Partner and be involved in a wide range of HR responsibilities.
- Some tasks will be highly clerical (sometimes mundane) and will require a candidate with keen attention to detail and a strong compliance orientation.
- Some tasks will be highly interactive and collaborative and will require a candidate with an engaging, approachable manner and polished communication skills.
We seek a candidate whose reliable and impressive skills are complemented by a “how can I help?” and “what can I do?” work style.
Specifics responsibilities will include:
HRIS Upkeep and Employee Files
Human Resources Reporting
A BA/BS degree and directly-related experience with all/most of these functions is highly preferred – particularly Benefits and HRIS upkeep (company uses ADP). More important, we seek a Coordinator with the proven ability to maintain order and accuracy in a high-volume, high-detail and high-expectations setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional and inviting communication skills
- Strong technology skills, including Excel proficiency
- Flexibility, versatility and can-do work style
- Track record of achievement and impact (including in school)
This is a great company that has created an empowered, dynamic, “people matter” culture. Seek a motivated and highly capable team player who is ready and eager to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.