Investments/Finance Operations Assistant (Recent Grads Welcome) – Direct Hire/$40s
Our client, a Chapel Hill-based wealth management firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and conscientious candidate to join its client services team.
This is a boutique firm that provides investment/asset management services to high wealth individuals. It has built a superb reputation for excellence and personalized service, and all employees must complement top-notch skills with a “customer first,” “quality matters” philosophy.
Key Things to Note:
- This role will involve assisting with a broad range of client service and record-keeping duties. Right candidate will enjoy clerical/database upkeep tasks and will bring a keen eye for detail as well as a strong compliance orientation.
- The Assistant will be the go-to for client/colleague questions about client accounts, missing documentation, transaction status, etc. Seek candidate who brings the professionalism, responsiveness, and discretion needed to appropriately handle ad hoc requests.
- Company uses Excel and PowerPoint extensively. Seek candidate who is highly skilled in both.
- This is a newly-created role initiated due to growth of the firm. It will begin as an assistant to several departments and will evolve over time based on skills, needs, and interests. Seek candidate who seeks to help where the help is needed.
- Perform data entry of client transactions
- Research, download and file client statements and tax documents from various web portals
- Perform reconciliations of client accounts and other investment records
- Answer calls to company’s general phone line and direct to proper person
- Schedule meetings, appointments and conference calls using Outlook
- Prepare client investment summaries in PowerPoint; Collate and bind presentations for distribution to clients and colleagues
- Prepare Managing Partner’s expense reports
- Assist with other duties as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (financial preferred) and 1+ years in a high expectations business office setting (internships considered). Experience in a paraprofessional role that involves the processing of documentation and data would be valuable.
More important, we seek a meticulous candidate with the demonstrated capacity to keep quality high despite a high quantity of transactions and detail. Impeccable work product will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Strong financial acumen (facility with numbers)
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organization skills
- Professional and astute communication skills (written and verbal)
- Record of achievement and longevity
Finally and importantly, we seek a team player who is flexible, reliable and eager to contribute.
This is a Direct Hire role paying in the $40s plus excellent benefits. It is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.