IS/IT Manager (Applications Engineer/Support) - Pharma/Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh-based pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and knowledgeable candidate, with particular strength in CRM (SalesForce.com) and Application support, to assume key role on its IT Support team.
This is a critical role and client will pay industry leading wage to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This company has multiple products on the market and several launches planned. It is an exciting time, and we seek an exceedingly industrious candidate who will contribute knowledge and effort to the build.
- This is a hands-on role handling first-line support on technical issues, as well as leading the development and implementation of new applications, upgrades, etc. Seek savvy and skilled candidate who can/will do it all.
- This role will support 100+ field-based sales personnel. Seek candidate accustomed to a field support role, and a well-developed ability to problem-solve telephonically.
- The reps use iPads, while the managers use laptops. Keen understanding of CRM applications on similar tools will be essential.
- The company uses SalesForce.com and SQL extensively, and is transitioning from Veeva to OCE. Related expertise will be important.
Position will involve three major components: technical project manager, administrator, and Salesforce analyst, including the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM and other application platforms.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as Sales Team’s day-to-day expert on the CRM system, including system troubleshooting and basic administrative tasks such as adding new account views, reports and fields.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and ongoing administration of internal Veeva/OCE CRM deployments, complete regular internal system audits, and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Collaborate closely with the Compliance Department to ensure that all Legal and Federal Regulatory requirements are maintained.
- Track application changes with version control and ensure that release management is properly documented.
- Draft communications to the Sales Team regarding new policies, procedures and systems; coordinate the reviews of such communications among appropriate personnel.
- Support the coordination of on-boarding and training logistics for new hires, in conjunction with Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales Training and Sales Management.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree at 5+ years of CRM/Application support experience, including significant familiarity with current best practices. Other priorities include:
- Broad exposure to all Salesforce.com applications, ideally in an emerging business setting.
o Salesforce ADM201 certification is strongly preferred
- Broad and deep technical exposure including:
o Basic to intermediate developer
o Basic understanding of architectural environments
o Experience with automation implementation
o Experience leading integration project
- Familiarity with Veeva, OCE or similar pharma/biotech technologies
- Facility with SQL language, including server configuration and select statements
- A “can do” and roll up your sleeves work style
Finally and critically, we seek quality-driven and flexible candidate with the demonstrated ability to gain credibility with the field sales force. This person is a critical resource for the sales organization and ensuring a collaborative and productive partnership is a priority.
This is an immediate need. Compensation will be generous and growth potential is high. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only at this time.