IT Desktop Support (Office 365/Cloud Based) – Direct Hire/Raleigh
Our client, a Raleigh-based biopharmaceutical company focusing around treatments for autoimmune diseases, is actively recruiting for a sharp and motivated candidate to assume key role on its IT support team.
This company is in high growth mode. It is expanding its Raleigh office, maintains a 30 person staff in Northeast offices, and employs remote personnel around the country. This IT Support professional will provide first line support to this broad constituency and we seek an energetic, knowledgeable and can-do professional who enjoys a point-person IT role.
Position will involve working with a broad range of technologies across the organization to support incidents, problems and requests. This position will administer technologies and provide Tier I and II technical support to both on-site and remote employees. These are cloud-based tools and expertise in cloud support (and SaaS technologies) will be important.
Further, we seek a candidate with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills who is eager and ready to contribute.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting support for PCs/Laptop, Windows 7, 10, soft phone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure
- SaaS applications support such as Egnyte, Office 365: SharePoint and other Office applications.
- Build and deploy standard desktop images, backup and migrate workstations from Windows 7, 10.
- Participate in after-hours and on call rotation to provide support to emergency client issues
- Must be able to travel to other branch offices, if needed (East Coast)
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years’ experience in technical support. Experience with Office 365 (including SharePoint, Teams, Skype, etc.) are required. Other priorities include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with remote support
- Basic knowledge and understanding of network technologies
- A+ Certification or equivalent
- Experience with working in a regulated environment (e.g. working with GxP computer systems) is preferred
Finally, we seek a self-starter and quick learner; someone who can switch gears readily, help where the help is needed and stay focused on the goal despite disruption, ambiguity and/or pace.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need. Compensation will be generous.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.