IT Infrastructure Technical Lead (Security, Cloud Networks, etc.) – Pharma/Top $$
Our client, an RTP area company that provides real world clinical data solutions to pharmaceutical and other medical/healthcare research organizations, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile IT/IS professional to assume key role on its team.
Company is an innovator in its approach to healthcare research and is growing rapidly. The technology demands are complex and increasing. This position involves leading all corporate infrastructure (on-premise and AWS) duties with a focus on security and compliance. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right person.
Key things to note:
- The data solutions are voluminous, complex and highly-regulated. Seek candidate whose experience and exposure are in similar settings (healthcare/pharma preferred). Understanding of security best practices will be important.
- In addition to managing current infrastructure systems, the role will involve driving initiatives to enhance and expand IT operations. We seek a hands-on doer who is also an “out of the box’ strategist and project manager.
- This is a highly collaborative role. Right candidate will be a team player who complements broad and deep systems knowledge with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- This is an emerging setting in which policies and procedures are being developed and enhanced. Seek candidate who thrives in a building setting.
The primary responsibilities of this Technical Lead will be to:
- Lead the company to improve information security practices and achieve HITRUST certification
- Plan and execute the migration of on-prem systems to the cloud (AD, VMs, storage, etc.)
- Oversee the team that provides support for Windows desktops, Linux servers, Active Directory, Group Policy, network configuration, NAS, and AWS
- Provide subject matter expertise to senior management on broad range of information security standards and practices, such as HITRUST CSF, HIPAA, NIST, and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Write and maintain enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls
- Assist with incident response and investigations related to data breaches
- Manage disaster recovery functions for infrastructure systems and services
- Assist in the asset management, selection and management of infrastructure systems and services vendors
- Participate and respond to regulated audits
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of relevant experience including 2+ years in cloud, security, and regulated environments. Other priorities/preferences include:
- Windows, Linux, LAN and cloud networks
- Storage and data management technologies
- Host, network, and cloud security principles
- Familiarity with and/or certifications such as CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCNA, etc.
In addition, we seek an organized, flexible, resourceful, strategic, collaborative, overachiever who will bring ideas, energy and a desire to contribute every day. A lot is happening, and the company is growing rapidly. Seek smart, make-things-happen candidate who will grow with them.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Local candidates only.