Junior Processing Specialist (Insurance) – $13-14/hr
Our client, a well-respected and established business coverage/insurance company in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a highly detail-oriented professional to join its Operations Team.
The Processing Specialist will receive and process mailed and electronic payments for insurance premiums and memberships fees. This is high volume work; attention to detail and accuracy will be important. Other essential duties will include:
- Run and manage various reports related to weekly/monthly transactions and payment types received for paying premiums
- Research and take necessary action regarding unapplied payments, duplicate, or partial payments
- Return, reset and log receipts into the billing system
- Process adjustments for waivers, manual reconciliation, payment plan changes, coding errors, etc.
- Open and prepare mail for processing through the OCR machine or the credit card processing software
- Set up, remove and process changes in the billing system for insurance premiums and membership dues
- Provide assistance to other departments regarding payment receipts
This is an immediate temp-to-hire need paying $13-14/hr. This is entry level and a good foot-in-the-door opportunity.
Ideal candidate will offer strong analytical aptitude with keen attention to detail. Other requirements include:
- Tow or four-year degree
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and math skills (candidates will be tested)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
Reliability is expected and required; client offers flexible 8-hr schedule options within normal business hours Monday through Friday (some overtime may be needed).
If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.