Lease Administrator/Paralegal (Real Estate/Will Train) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a nationally-recognized property management firm that is expanding its Raleigh-based team, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable candidate to handle Lease Administration as well as other office support tasks. While some experience with leases would be preferred, client will consider high potential candidates from other industries.
Key things to note:
- This is a hybrid role, acting as point-person for all leases, contracts, and other tenant service documents, as well as supporting the marketing team and business/property managers. Seek versatile candidate who can do it all.
- The document management tasks require a keen eye for detail and outstanding organizational skills. Seek meticulous candidate with perfectionist tendencies.
- There is seasonality to property management. There will be times that lease activity is high and overtime will be required. Seek candidate with flexibility to stay extra hours. OT will be paid.
- Some of the work will involve supporting attorneys. Paralegal bkgd is desirable, but not required.
Specifics duties will include:
- Maintaining lease database including ensuring error-free tracking system for lease expirations and renewals
- Creating leases and other tenant documents using prepared templates
- Drafting tenant welcome letters, processing move in/move out forms and collecting pertinent tenant information as required by lease (i.e., sales reports, certificates of insurance, etc.)
- Assisting Property Managers with marketing materials including flyers, social media campaigns, website updates, etc.
- Coordinating communication between Property Managers and tenants with respect to any lease issues
- Providing administrative support to Attorneys and Property Managers as needed
This is a Direct Hire position. Compensation will be dependent on experience, and generous.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of contracts/lease/administrative support experience. Real Estate and/or paralegal bkgd is a plus.
Must haves include:
- excellent organizational skills, including deadline-driven orientation
- keen attention to detail
- refined communication skills
- strong technology skills including MS Office and industry databases
- unwavering commitment to quality
Finally, we seek a candidate who brings professionalism and a can-do attitude. A lot is happening. Seek resourceful, responsive and reliable contributor who will thrive.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.