Legal Administrative Assistant (Trusts & Estates) - Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a long-standing and established Raleigh law firm serving North Carolina and beyond, is actively recruiting for an exceptional candidate to assume key role supporting its Trusts, Estates & Wealth Preservation team.
Key things to note:
- This Assistant will handle both secretarial and clerical tasks. Some will be relatively simple and routine while others will be complex and ad hoc. Seek candidate who brings discipline and accuracy to the routine and energy and ingenuity to the complex.
- Role will involve drafting and completing correspondence, legal documents and forms. Work must be error-free. Strong proofreading skills and keen attention to detail will be critical.
- The firm’s environment is fast-paced, dynamic and busy. Attorneys are consistently generating work that will need attention. Outstanding organizational skills and ability to handle high volume of work will be critical.
- This firm prides itself on its relationship-building and commitment to client service excellence. We seek a highly skilled and professional candidate who will readily earn the respect and trust of this firm’s high expectations constituency.
Tasks will include:
- Scheduling mediations, depositions, and client meetings
- Calendaring hearings, due dates and other appearances
- Drafting correspondence and other documents
- Handling file maintenance
- Other administrative duties as assigned
In addition to the items noted above, targeted candidate will offer 5+ years of legal administrative experience supporting attorneys in Trusts & Estates or Corporate Law. Proficiency with MS Office assumed and important. Exceptional work ethic, job ownership and get-things-done work style are absolutely essential.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and firm will pay generous wage, depending upon experience.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.