Legal Assistant/Corporate Counsel Support (IP, Contracts, SEC) – RTP Pharma/Top $$
Our client, an RTP-based pharmaceutical firm, is actively recruiting for a sharp and versatile candidate with a Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal bkgd, to assume key role on its Legal team.
This individual will be a key deputy to a very busy General Counsel as well as the point-person for a wide range of functions. We seek a top-notch administrator who combines substantial knowledge of corporate legal matters, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry, with superb organizational skills, smart research and follow-up skills, impeccable attention to detail and astute and polished communication skill.
Company will pay excellent wage for this excellent candidate.
This Administrator will assist the General Counsel in a broad range of legal matters including:
- Intellectual Property - patent, trademark and copyright processing
- Contracts Prep & Maintenance - vendor/consultant agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- General Business Documents - SEC filings, transactional documents, corporate minutes, etc.
- Regulatory Matters - SEC compliance, FDA filings and compliance, etc.
- Risk Management – compliance oversight, insurance coverage, etc.
- Administrative Support – travel arrangements, annual meeting prep, etc.
Ideal candidate will offer a related degree or paralegal certificate and 3+ years of directly-related work – including substantial exposure to the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, we seek a diligent, detail-oriented, and highly organized professional, with expert computer skills. MS Office proficiency is expected and required.
Further, we seek a competent and confident communicator. This Administrator will regularly work with high expectations stakeholders. He/she must offer the demonstrated ability to readily gain their trust, respect and cooperation. Absolute discretion is a must.
Finally, we week a resourceful, proactive and adaptable team player with a “how can I help?” work style. A lot is happening, and priorities shift quickly. We seek a candidate who will thrive in this empowered and dynamic setting.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.