Legal Document Processor (Will Train) – Raleigh Law Firm/$35K
Our client, one of the largest labor and employment law firms throughout the US and abroad, is actively recruiting for a very bright, diligent and process-oriented individual to join its Client Services team. Although some experience maintaining legal files would be preferred, client is open to training candidates with similar processing experience (loans, contracts, etc.).
This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity. Pay is targeted at $35k/year.
Things to Note:
- This is a global firm specializing in immigration law. It services clients in over 50 offices worldwide and is experiencing tremendous growth.
- This position is within its Client Intake team. Many clients are applying for employment visas. This role is responsible for onboarding including all related paperwork and processing.
- Role will involve a high volume of document processing. We seek an organized and meticulous candidate who understands the importance of compliance.
- Role will also involve outreach to individuals to share and obtain information. We are targeting a candidate whose detail-orientation is complemented by excellent communication skills.
- Cases will include sensitive information. Discretion is essential.
- Enter and update client files in databases and manual filing systems
- Liaise with clients and visa beneficiaries to share case status and updates
- Act as point-person for all client requests and inquires
- Work closely with Intake team to ensure that all deadlines are met and necessary data is in place
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years’ experience in heavy compliance processing role in a corporate setting. Familiarity with legal/case management would be valuable but is not required.
Further, we seek a highly thorough and organized candidate who will work well in a fast-paced environment. Employment law, including visa applications, involves regularly shifting priorities and sharp deadlines. We seek an adaptable and versatile candidate who is ready to pitch in where needed.
This is a Temp-to-Hire position and an immediate need. Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.