Loan Closing Coordinator – Private/Commercial Banking (Direct Hire/to $55k)
Our client, a highly successful regional commercial bank, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, knowledgeable and self-directed professional to join its lending team.
This Loan Closing Coordinator will be involved with commercial loan closing activities including documentation preparation, review for proper approvals, adherence to regulatory, internal and applicable laws, policies and procedures, etc.
Further, this Closing Coordinator will be a key liaison with borrowers, attorneys, and other key stakeholders. We seek a candidate who offers the interpersonal skills needed to develop productive partnerships with this broad constituency.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for document preparation utilizing various closing process software systems.
- completes accurate loan documentation packages within established time frames.
- works with Client Development Officers, Attorneys, and various other stakeholders to determine the proper course of action to document, review and/or collateralize loans.
- timely passing of executed loan packages upon receipt from the CDOs and attorneys.
- receives and analyzes vendor reports in reference to flood certifications
- Document preparation of Loan Modifications and renewals
- Funds loan closings and organizes files to be sent to the team.
- Partners with the Documentation Review team to assist staff in corrections to loan documentation and/or exceptions.
Ideal candidate will offer 3+ years of directly-related experience in commercial loan closing. Familiarity with the following will be important:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge and/or experience with document preparation software(s).
- Basic understanding of the commercial loan process and/or products to include real estate- and non-real estate-secured loans.
- Must exhibit understanding of commercial lending terminology and applicable documentation related to the job function.
Finally, we seek a candidate with the work ethic and compliance orientation needed to be successful in this high expectations setting. Client is a highly professional bank with an excellent reputation for quality and service. Seek top-notch candidate who brings a similar service philosophy and will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire need and bank will pay to $55k (depending on experience) to attract and retain an excellent candidate. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.