Manufacturing Technician (Sterile Products / Cleanroom) - Contract to Start/Top $$
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a skilled, knowledgeable and capable Manufacturing Tech to join its top-notch production team. This is a sterile, clean room environment and related background and knowledge will be essential.
This position will begin as contract (6 months) with potential for extension. Company will pay a generous wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Role will involve manufacturing duties and clean room maintenance related to R&D activities in a sterile laboratory environment and cleanroom facilities.
Specific duties will include:
- Production of pharmaceutical components and products, to include setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment
- Routine cleaning, maintenance, and verification of ISO 7/8 clean room facilities, to include maintaining clean room logs/documentation, and maintaining cleanroom supplies
- Production preparation, to include:
- Reviewing production schedules
- Studying and clarifying specifications
- Calculating requirements
- Assembling and weighing materials and supplies
- Assisting with supply chain logistics.
- Routine equipment maintenance, assembly, and cleaning
- Documentation of production - completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches
- Manage 3rd party contracted service providers
- Participate in technical process transfer from Formulation Group to Implant Manufacturing
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years of experience doing production in a sterile GMP-regulated cleanroom setting, some experience working in early phase clinical development would be valuable.
Other priorities include:
- Hands-on experience in a controlled clean room space - ISO 7 and ISO8 will be important
- Experience with pharmaceutical manufacturing methods and procedures for sterile products
- Equipment calibration experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Collaborative work style including ability to engage cross-functional partners to find solutions to challenges
Finally, and critically, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this fast-paced, highly dynamic setting. A lot is happening and we seek a candidate who is excited to be part of it and ready and able to contribute
This is an immediate need. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.