Marketing Coordinator (Pharma industry), Direct Hire, RTP, $45-50k
For more than a decade, our client has been a go-to data and competitive intelligence resource for large and small pharmaceutical, medical device and other life sciences companies. They seek an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This position is responsible for working with the Marketing Director to plan and execute all marketing efforts. This includes electronic media, website and coordinating industry conference participation. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the division’s Director.
A few things to note:
- The focus of this position is relationship building with the key compliance executives at pharmaceutical companies and will coordinate the presence at pharma industry conferences.
- 70% of this role will be related to marketing initiatives, and 30% will be helping coordinate a conference for their sister company.
- Graphic design experience is required. Ideally someone who has a natural eye for it and is comfortable in the Adobe Creative Suite of products (InDesign, illustrator, etc.).
- 3+ years of Marketing experience.
- Attention to detail, excellent grammar and writing skills
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- CRM software experience (Zoho)
- Web maintenance through WordPress
- Broadcast email (MailChimp)
- Social media marketing ( LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- SEO and Google ads
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for:
- Serving as liaison with vendors involved in collateral production, including printers and mail houses.
- Placing electronic ads, including developing content and graphics production.
- Managing division’s social media presence—namely LinkedIn and to a lesser extent Facebook and Twitter.
- Serving as the Webmaster and using WordPress to update and maintain the Web site. Knowledge of SEO best practices is desired.
- Planning, creating and disseminating a calendar of key dates to effectively coordinate participation in industry conferences.
- Developing additional marketing initiatives (such as personalized letters, emails, electronic ads, webinars) as appropriate for specific segments of the target audience.
- Pulling and managing client and prospects lists from CRM.
- Managing various email lists, keeping them clean, up to date and effective.
- Using MailChimp or another broadcast email service to send emails to our various lists regarding products, upcoming events, monthly newsletters etc.
- Tracking the efficiency of marketing efforts, including doing a post-conference analysis.
- Create, proofread and edit marketing collateral as well as creating final version of research reports.
- Ensuring the overall quality, look and consistency of print and electronic materials produced.
- Graphic design and creative production of industry presentations for webinars and industry conferences.
- Maintaining contact with appropriate media representatives to ensure that it receives favorable coverage.
- Writing and distributing press releases to appropriate media outlets.
- Functioning as part of the team to support the overall efforts of the department.
- Possible travel to attend conferences – approximately four times per year.
This is an immediate need and a direct hire position. Client is offering a salary of $45-50k, depending on experience.
If you feel you have the required experience and skills for this role, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word.
Our recruiters will review all applications promptly and reach out to qualified candidates.